- Were you looking for Flan's counterparts, Rot or Seaweed, or perhaps its counterpart in FNaF 57: Freddy in Space?
Flan is a teal-colored blob-like creature with yellow eyes, curvy mouth and small teeth. It has the same appearance as Rot and Seaweed with the exception of the color.
|Basic blue bubble attack||Deals low damage to a single party member.|
|Launches an amount of balloons that deal a random amount of damage (launches 4 instead of 3).|
- Flan's name and design appear to be references to one of Scott Cawthon's older game series, The Legacy of Flan.
- Flan has two counterparts, Seaweed and Rot.
- This makes Flan and its counterparts the only enemies in the game to have more than one counterpart.
- Interestingly, Flan is the only one of them who doesn't have the Gloom attack. Instead, it has the Balloons attack.
- There is a counterpart of Flan (and by extension, Seaweed and Rot) in FNaF 57: Freddy in Space, which is colored blue.
- Flan, Seaweed, and Rot all have a slightly different animation from each other.
- In real life, flan is a type of dessert, baked and consisting of a sponge base with a sweet topping.